As announced earlier, I’m moving to a biweekly schedule. The next edition will be July 30. The sooner you get me your information, the better! Details are at the bottom of the post.
- David Hayter to adapt graphic novel The Sword, ComingSoon.net
- Chesapeake Writers’ Conference held in St. Mary’s County, Ted Pugh, Southern Maryland Newspaper
Podcasts and audio:
- How Superman Explains America, Kojo Nnamdi Show with Glen Weldon
- The 2013 Harvey Awards features nominations for Cul de Sac, Team Cul de Sac and District Comics
- Now through Aug. 18: ZAP! POW! BAM! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950, Jewish Museum of Maryland, Baltimore, Md.
- Now through Nov. 10: Awake in the Dream World: The Art of Audrey Niffenegger, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, D.C.
- July 20: DC Zinefest, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at St. Stephens Church, Washington, D.C. List of exhibitors is here
- July 20: cARToons Exhibit – Opening Reception, 7 to 9 p.m., Modern Times Coffeehouse, Washington, D.C.