- A Day in the Life of a Milk and Cookies Food Truck, Josh Kramer, Washington City Paper
- The Grown-Up Behind a Tween Phenomenon: ‘Dork Diaries’ by Rachel Renée Russell, Leslie Kaufman, New York Times
- Magic Bullet #6 is now available. Visit the Magic Bullet blog for more details and locations
- Now through Aug. 18: ZAP! POW! BAM! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950, Jewish Museum of Maryland, Baltimore, Md.
- March 30: Savage Skullkickers Launch Party, with Jim Zub and Edwin Huang, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Third Eye Comics, Anapolis, Md.
- March 30: Asbury Park Comic Con, Asbury Park, Md. Con will feature several D.C. area creators.
- March 30: Steve Conley, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Cards, Comics and Collectibles, Baltimore. Md.
- April 13: Annapolis Book Festival, The Key School, Annapolis, Md. Features comics programming, artists and activities.
- April 18: Dash Shaw & Tim Krieder, 7 p.m., Atomic Books, Baltimore, Md. Facebook event page.
- April 18: Matt Dembicki signing and talk, 5 to 7 p.m., Cartoon Art Museum, San Francisco, Calif.
- April 20-21: Awesome Con D.C., 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (April 20) and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (April 21), Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
Have comic news or events related to the D.C. area to share? Email me! Submit no later than Monday at 9 p.m. for inclusion each Tuesday, but the earlier, the better! More information is here. I would especially love any Free Comic Book Day events!