- The Intersection of Comics and History: An Interview with Jason Rodriguez, Emilie Haertsch, Massachusetts Historical Society
- Syndicates: Richard Thompson On Ending His Beloved Comic Strip ‘Cul de Sac’, Rob Tornoe, Editor & Publisher
- Home-Schooling, Comic Con Style (Part 1), Ayun Halliday, Motherlode Blog for the New York Times
- Curls Studio: Recap: Asbury Park Comic Con 2 (photos)
- Curls Studio photos from New York Comic Con
- Hanging Around … Super Art Fight, HoboTrashcan
- PLASTIC FARM: Seasons of Growth in the Fields of Despair from Rafer Roberts. He’s looking for a very reasonable $2,000.
- Through Dec. 23: Fall Solos 2012, featuring Warren Craghead, Arlington Arts Center, Arlington, Va. One-on-one with the artists Nov. 10 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 23: A Dose of Design Inspiration from Comic Strips, with Ross Nover, nclud, Washington, D.C., 7 to 8:30 p.m. Free with registration
- Oct. 26: Bedlam #1 Launch Party with Nick Spencer and Riley Rossmo, Third Eye Comics, Annapolis, Md., 7 to 9 p.m.
- Oct. 27: Annapolis Comic-Con, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Annapolis, Md.
- Oct. 27: District Comics signing at Big Planet Comics, U Street, Washington, D.C., 4 to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 3: Ben Hatke signing, Big Planet Comics, Vienna, Va., from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Big Planet Comics, College Park, Md., from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Nov. 3: Grace Randolph and Jerry Gaylord signing at Third Eye Comics, Annapolis, Md., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Nov. 10: Cullen Bunn signing for Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, Third Eye Comics, Annapolis, Md., 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Nov. 12: SHATTERED – The Asian American Comics Anthology Book Signing and Launch, featuring editors Jeff Yang and Keith Chow with illustrator Jamie Noguchi. Busboys & Poets, 14th and V streets, Washington, D.C., 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Nov. 17: Deadpool NOW signing with writer Gerry Duggan, Third Eye Comics, Annapolis, Md., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.